About , Shree Hospital , Pune. (40 beds)
Shree Hospital was established in 1988, by Dr. Shrihari Dhorepatil, MS, General & Laparoscopic Surgeon and Dr. Mrs. Bharati Dhorepatil DNB, DGO , Gynecologist & Infertility Specialist to cater to the Medicare needs of citizens staying in the Eastern parts, across the Bund Garden Bridge, in Pune.
Shree Hospital was started with 6 beds in the beginning taking care of general surgical , gynecological & Obstetric ( Maternity) patients. Then within next 2 years the other consultants joined in to have the multispeciality OPD in Shree Hospital.With the co-operation of other speciality this small nursing home expanded into multispeciality Hospital having 40 beds.
Today it has all the basic & some of the advanced care department like:
- Obst. And Menorrhagia
- Gynaec surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Endoscopy and Neurology
- Ear, nose ,throat
- Holistic treatment of Allopathy, Homeopathy & Ayurveda.
- Specialty Clinics
- Test tube baby (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Minimal access surgery(Key Hole surgery)
- Obesity Surgery (Wt. loss-Bariatric Surgery , liposuction etc)
- Colposcopy (early cancer detection in females)
- Menorrhagia Clinic (For pain during menstruation)
- Accident and trauma unit
- 24 hrs Emergency service.
- 24 hrs Ambulance service.
- Stress Management Centre (Consultation with expert doctors, counseling, mind
- Physiotherapy unit